Ep 3: Are UFOs Alien Technology?
In this episode, we finally ask the burning question that’s been on everyone’s mind: If UFOs aren’t from here, does that mean that they’re from “out there”? We go down the rabbit hole to discuss the possibility that the UFO phenomenon is alien technology.
What are the chances that intelligent extra life exists? How would it get here if it did exist? And why haven’t we encountered them yet if they’re here?
Lue Elizondo on Fade To Black With Jimmy Church
Lue Elizondo On The UFO Podcast
- Why Haven’t We Found Aliens Yet? | Vox
- Fermi Paradox: Where Are the Aliens? | Space
- The Kardashev Scale – Type I, II, III, IV & V Civilization | Futurism
- What Is A Dyson Sphere | Space
- Anthropic Bias: Observation Selection Effects in Science and Philosophy | Notre Dame Philosophical Review
- 36 Alien Civilizations In The Milky Way? | Forbes
- A National Pragmatic Safety Limit for Nuclear Weapon Quantities | MDPI
- Principal Of Mediocrity | Brittanica
- Michio Kaku – Impossible Science | Daily Grail
- Until Recently, People Accepted the ‘Fact’ of Aliens in the Solar System | Scientific American
- Most Americans Believe In intelligent Life Beyond Earth | Pew Research Center
- What Are The Most Earth-Like Worlds We’ve Found? | Planetary Society
- As Many As Six Billion Earth-Like Planets In Our Galaxy, According To New Estimates | Science Daily
- Living At The Extremes: Extremophiles And The Limits Of Life In A Planetary Context | Frontiers In Microbiology
- How Extremophile Bacteria Living In Nuclear Reactors Might Help Us Make Vaccines | Forbes
- Some Of Earth’s Tiniest Living Things Could Survive On Mars | Popular Science
- Nasa Found Life On Mars Over 40 Years Ago But Ignored It, Former Scientist Claims | Evening Standard
- These Are The Most Likely Places To Harbor Alien Life In Our Solar System | Forbes
- If Wormholes Exist, Could We Really Travel Through Them? | Discover
- Phoenix Lights | Wikipedia
- Awake In A Nightmare | The Atlantic
- A Twin And Molecular Genetics Study Of Sleep Paralysis | US National Library Of Medicine
- How Betty And Barney Hill’s Alien Abduction Story Defined The Genre | History
- Implanting False Memories | Psychology Today
- Therapist ‘Brainwashed’ Woman Into Believing She Was In Satanic Cult, Attorney Says | ABC News
- Castlewood Eating Disorder Lawsuit To Be Dismissed | St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- List Of Alleged Extraterrestrial Species | Wikipedia
- 10 Strange Animals In The Mariana Trench | Ocean Info
- Extraterrestrials Might Look Like Us, Says Astrobiologist | Forbes
- What Is Convergent Evolution | Life Science
- A Brief History of Dinosaurs | Life Science
- The Evolution Of Flight | Science World
Where Are The Full Episode Transcripts?
The full transcripts for each podcast are available to the public when each episode goes live. However, at the conclusion of each set of 10 episodes, those transcripts are compiled into a book, and at that point you have two options for getting a copy:
- Buy the book. Book One of The UFO Rabbit Hole Podcast is currently available on Amazon for Kindle and in paperback. If you’d to read a copy for free, it’s currently available on Kindle Unlimited for no charge.
- Become a Patron. Patrons can also find the original full transcripts in the “Members-Only” section of the website (top right in the navigation). Memberships start at $5, and your password for all the private content will be in your welcome email. When you become a Patron, you also get access to an ad-free version of the podcast, along with monthly AMAs with host, Kelly Chase.
I do my best to make sure that all the resources I reference in the episodes are available here. However, right now, I’m still a one-woman operation, and sometimes I miss things. If you are looking for any resources that you expected to find here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make every effort to get you the resources you’re looking for and will update this page so that others have access, as well.