Ep 2: Are UFOs Human Technology?
In this episode we dive into the question of whether UFOs could actually be human technology.
Could this be a massive government cover up? Could disclosure be a psyop designed to consolidate power and instigate war? Or could this technology belong to one of our adversaries? And what would it take for us to consider other more “exotic” alternatives? Does it even make sense to consider non-human technology as a possibility?
The answers might surprise you. Welcome back to the UFO Rabbit Hole.
The Twining Memo
The '52 Washington DC Flap
The Double-Slit Experiment
Lue Elizondo on Theories Of Everything With Curt Jaimungal
- Jeff Bezos Is On Track To Become A Trillionaire By 2026 — Despite An Economy-Killing Pandemic And Losing $38 Billion In His Recent Divorce | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Could Become The World’s First Trillionaire Due To SpaceX | USA Today
- Musk’s SpaceX Wins Pentagon Award For Missile Tracking Satellites | Reuters\
- Missions Impossible: The Skunk Works Story | Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed U-2 | Wikipedia
- Cold War Arms Race | History
- Roswell UFO Crash: What Is The Truth Behind The ‘Flying Saucer’ Incident? | Space
- In Plain Sight: An Investigation Into UFOs and Impossible Science. Ross Coulthart. Pg. 22
- In Plain Sight: An Investigation Into UFOs and Impossible Science. Ross Coulthart. Pg. 33
- The 10 Most Expensive Military Aircraft Ever Built | Air Force Technology
- Has Our Government Spent $21 Trillion Of Our Money Without Telling Us? | Forbes
- Ptolemaic System | Britannica
- Nicolaus Copernicus | Biography
- Planetary Motion: The History Of An Idea That Launched the Scientific Revolution | NASA Earth Observatory
- The Drama of Quantum Physics Takes to the Stage | NBC News
- Einstein’s Theory Of General Relativity | Space
- Einstein’s Relativity and Everyday Life | Physics Central
- Einstein’s Greatest Blunder? The Cosmological Constant and Other Fudge Factors in the Physics of the Universe | Harvard University Press
- The Logic-Defying Double-Slit Experiment Is Even Weirder Than You Thought | Popular Mechanics
- Schrödinger’s Cat Experiment and the Conundrum That Rules Modern Physics | Discover Magazine
- Einstein, Bohr And The War Over Quantum Theory | Nature
- What Is Real: The Unfinished Quest For The Meaning Of Quantum Physics. Adam Becker
- Kurt Russell claims he saw — and reported — the ‘Phoenix Lights’ | AZ Central
- The Man Who Introduced the World to Flying Saucers | The Atlantic
- Passport to Magonia: From Folklore To Flying Saucers. Vallée, Jacques. Pg. 190-192
- 1903: The First Flight | National Parks Service
- The Nuremberg UFO Sighting of 1561 | Medium
- These Hindu Texts Describe Flying Vimanas And Details Of An Ancient Nuclear War | Gaia
- In Plain Sight: An Investigation Into UFOs and Impossible Science. Ross Coulthart. Page 28.
Where Are The Full Podcast Transcripts?
The full transcripts for each podcast are available to the public when each episode goes live. However, at the conclusion of each set of 10 episodes, those transcripts are compiled into a book, and at that point you have two options for getting a copy:
- Buy the book. Book One of The UFO Rabbit Hole Podcast is currently available on Amazon for Kindle and in paperback. If you’d to read a copy for free, it’s currently available on Kindle Unlimited for no charge.
- Become a Patron. Patrons can also find the original full transcripts in the “Members-Only” section of the website (top right in the navigation). Memberships start at $5, and your password for all the private content will be in your welcome email. When you become a Patron, you also get access to an ad-free version of the podcast, along with monthly AMAs with host, Kelly Chase.
I do my best to make sure that all the resources I reference in the episodes are available here. However, right now, I’m still a one-woman operation, and sometimes I miss things. If you are looking for any resources that you expected to find here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make every effort to get you the resources you’re looking for and will update this page so that others have access, as well.