Ep 5: The Interdimensional and Ultraterrestrial Hypotheses
Although the UFO phenomenon tends to be associated with aliens, there are a few even more fantastical theories about its origins. Many of most respected scientists and researchers in ufology don’t think that the evidence points to any of the more conventional explanations — and that whoever is creating UFOs might not be from the stars at all, but from right here on Earth.
But how could an advanced civilization be here without our knowledge? In this episode we explore the possible answers.
- Jacques Valleé | Wikipedia
- Five Arguments Against The Extraterrestrial Origin Of Unidentified Flying Objects | Journal of Scientific Exploration
- The Gaia Hypothesis | Science Direct
- Why the Many-Worlds Interpretation Has Many Problems | Quanta Magazine
- What Is Multiverse Theory? | Live Science
- Imagining A World With 4 Spatial Dimensions | Futurism
- String Theory | Symmetry Magazine
- What Is String Theory? | New Scientists
- Which Is Greater? The Number Of Atoms In The Universe Or The Number Of Chess Moves? | National Museums Liverpool
- Seven Species That Used To Be Cryptids | Indiana University
- Oceans vs. Space | World Wide Boat
- Russian Navy Declassifies Cold War Close Encounters | Wired
- Aliens And UFOs At World’s Deepest Lake | The Siberian Times
- Inner Earth Is Teeming With Exotic Forms of Life | Smithsonian Magazine
- How Many Caves Are There In The World | Enter The Caves
- What Is The World’s Deepest Cave | ZME Science
Where Are The Full Podcast Transcripts?
The full transcripts for each podcast are available to the public when each episode goes live. However, at the conclusion of each set of 10 episodes, those transcripts are compiled into a book, and at that point you have two options for getting a copy:
- Buy the book. Book One of The UFO Rabbit Hole Podcast is currently available on Amazon for Kindle and in paperback. If you’d to read a copy for free, it’s currently available on Kindle Unlimited for no charge.
- Become a Patron. Patrons can also find the original full transcripts in the “Members-Only” section of the website (top right in the navigation). Memberships start at $5, and your password for all the private content will be in your welcome email. When you become a Patron, you also get access to an ad-free version of the podcast, along with monthly AMAs with host, Kelly Chase.
I do my best to make sure that all the resources I reference in the episodes are available here. However, right now, I’m still a one-woman operation, and sometimes I miss things. If you are looking for any resources that you expected to find here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. I will make every effort to get you the resources you’re looking for and will update this page so that others have access, as well.